Do you own a motorhome or travel trailer that sits unused for most of the year?
Have you ever considered renting it out through Outdoorsy or RVezy but you don’t want the hassle of taking reservations, spending time to meet people for pickups and returns or cleaning the unit for the next renter.
Or perhaps you’re concerned your RV will be damaged while it’s being rented.
None of those issues need to prevent you from earning money when you’re not using it.
Renting out your RV with RVR Kelowna could earn you up to $8,000 every year. (This can vary. Motorhomes may make more while smaller trailers may make less)
And you would still have the freedom to take your RV camping when it’s available.
Other perks to joining the RV Rental Consignment program:
- Free secured storage during the rental season
- RV is thoroughly cleaned and maintained after each rental at no cost to you
- Damages during a rental are fixed like new by a certified RV tech at no cost to you
If you own an RV, or are looking to buy one, consider putting your unit in the RVR Kelowna fleet where it’ll be cared for while earning you money.
RVR Kelowna is looking for various RV types:
- Class B Motorhomes
- Class C Motorhomes between 19 and 32’
- Travel Trailers
- RPods or Boler
If your RV is in great condition and you want to start earning money with your RV, visit our website at rvrentalskelowna.com or call us toll free at 1-844-760-0004.
See what others have made from their consignments
The owners of these RV units earned their income completely passively.
2 Years in the fleet
Earnings - $20,376.72
3 Years in the fleet
Earnings - $21,789.44
Class B Motorhome
5 Years in the fleet
Earnings - $51,262.42
RVR Kelowna's Responsibilities
- Communicate with prospective renters
- Meet with renters (pickup and dropoff)
- Clean the RV
- Perform general maintenance and repairs
- Upkeep of the RV (oil changes, etc)
- Handle all issues/disputes during & after the rental
- Replace broken items & repairs
- Storage of your RV during the season
- Major repairs (standard wear and tear)
- Enjoying your passive income
- Tire Replacement
- Oil Changes
Rental revenues are split 50/50.
Money collected for damages, penalties, tickets, and fines are excluded from commissions.
0% from revenues for add-ons (e.g. camping chairs, BBQs, etc)
You absolutely can! Whenever your unit is available, you just contact us to book out your unit with 48 hours notice and we'll make sure it's ready for you.
The only blackout dates where we require all units to be available for rent is the August long weekend.
We are currently looking for the following
- All sizes of motorhomes (19' to 32')
- Class B motorhomes
- Boler Trailers
- Tent and fold-up trailers
At this time we are NOT looking for the following:
- Class A motorhomes
- Fifth wheel trailers
Payments are sent monthly. The amount is calculated based on return date of a unit. i.e. an RV is rented from July 28th to August 2nd then the payment will be calculated for August.
Yes, we offer discounted rates for storage in the off season for all consignees.
Contracts are on a season-by-season basis.